Jeff and Jessica

Jeff and Jessica

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Year Later....

Im sorry that I have not been keeping this blog up to date. My husband is officially a church planter and I work full time so basically the weekends when I normally have time to blog.... doesn't happen. However, its one of my new years resolutions to keep this updated... which is kind of hard considering that most of the time we are just waiting with no update to share! I figure if nothing else I can just let you know what is going on in our lives. So we are currently sitting at number 5...... YES THATS RIGHT #5 we could not be more ecstatic...!!!!! Its still hard to believe that we have been in the adoption process for one year this month, with still no referral. I know that it will come at the right time, but my heart longs for them. My husband and I pray for them daily with the names that we have given them, but a face to put with those names would be a blessing. So we are hoping that with the new year our babies will come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment