Jeff and Jessica

Jeff and Jessica

Friday, May 11, 2012

We are trying to do a little more fund-raising so I thought that I would do something a little more fun! What is more fun than a raffle. Today we will be giving away a beautiful Initial Wreath that usually sells at $65.00.

This one will be for people in the Louisville or Cincinnati or French Lick Area as I'm not sure how I would be able to ship this. This is a large wreath and obviously we will customize the letter for the winner. The raffle will last until May 19, 2012.

The tickets for the raffle will be $5.00 per ticket.

To purchase tickets just click on the donate button on our page make sure to include your name and contact info in the message! GOOD LUCK!

BONUS: Let me know if you share this on your Blog or Facebook and I will put in an additional ticket for you! 

If you don't live in the area, but feel like donating I will not stop you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment